2-3. What are the two useful parts of the adrenal glands?
4-6. 3 Functional parts lying at the margin of the Adrenal Gland
7. Is a modified sympathetic ganglion of the Autonomic Nervous System
8. cells that secrete epinephrine and norepinephrine
9. Zone responsible for the production of mineralocorticoid
10. Zone responsible for the production of glucocorticoid
Tony a school bus driver went home from work complaining of dizziness, restlessness, and headache, so he went to see his doctor for check-up.
He also informed his doctor that he easily gets tired and had frequent palpitations or increased ventricular ectopy and polyuria. The doctor had ordered different tests and when the laboratory tests were done, the doctor noticed that Tony’s laboratory tests showed significant metabolic alkalosis and hypokalemia.
1. What could be the doctor’s diagnosis of Tony’s condition?
2. What could account for Tony’s complaints?
3. What other diseases could have triggered the condition of Tony?
Picpicture by: www.kennardconsulting.com